Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Always Planning a Playlist

Today's TOTR is rating my month.  I'm still technically in my off-season, though I have started my summer homework.  I'm not really going to know how this work in July and August is helping until my 5k at the end of August.  It is a fun run, but I still want to use it to see if I can keep my faster cadence off the treadmill.

With all of that, I'm continuing my prep, and I started taking songs out of the playlist I created for the BolderBoulder.  I'm starting to think about what songs I want for Vegas.  I always have staples, but I need new songs to keep me excited for training.  The other night, this song shuffled on, and it's an absolute must:


I mean, "I really love that rock n roll!"  I have to have it for an RnR race, right?

I need to go through the classic rock songs I have in my iTunes, and there are a lot.  Before I started finding my own music, I listened to whatever my parents listened to. 





Tuesdays on the Run with PattyErika, and Marcia.

11 comments:

  1. That song is perfect for Vegas!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was halfway thru the song and had a lightbulb moment.

      Delete
  2. I'm so weird about music, I never run with it except on race day and then I have 2 songs on repeat, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep some of the same songs, but I change things up too.

      Delete
  3. oh an separate random note, we do denver blogger meetups if you're ever interested! I try to shoot out an email if we plan something, http://eepurl.com/cW5Jo9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your new playlist gets you excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just fun to create new ones.

      Delete
  5. That's a fun song! My playlist needs a total refresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kept listening to the BB list but I need a new one for training.

      Delete
  6. Oh the memories! I have not heard that song in forever how fun

    ReplyDelete