December is here, and there's still lots to do.
1) My move is mid-month, and there's still lots to do. I've started going through the kitchen, since that's the major headache, and I'll need more boxes to finish up. I getting rid of things that I want to replace anyway, so no reason to bring it with me, then get rid of them.
2) I'm doing most of my packing because I get nervous energy whenever I have to move, and the best way for me to deal with it is doing my packing. This way everything is ready to go when the movers show up. All they have to do is the schlepping and loading the truck.
3) I got my new credit card, so I'll finish up Christmas shopping. I ordered one item yesterday, and I'll wrap things up before I leave. All items will be shipped by the vendor. No more standing in line at the post office for me :)
4) Christmas! Can't forget this one. It'll be nice having Allie with me since she's been boarded each Christmas I've had her. Her introduction to my parents' cats may be slow, but she'll be in the house, enjoying Christmas as well.
5) My new job! that's right! I got a verbal offer yesterday, and verbally confirmed myself. I'm just waiting on the paperwork to fill out, but having a job ready to go takes a lot of stress off my shoulders.
Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.