While looking for some fun Halloween clips yesterday, I found that they'd done live versions of Nightmare Before Christmas at the Hollywood Bowl last year. How great would that have been to see? I love Tim Burton movies, and here are my top 5.
1) Nightmare Before Christmas. This was my first Tim Burton movie. It's weird and different, and I love it :)
2) Sleepy Hollow. My mom's not a fan of the movie, but it's got a great twist on the legend, and Burton even has a homage to Disney's animated version.
3) Beetlejuice. The famous dinner scene is worth the whole movie.
4) Corpse Bride. The title song hits later in the movie, but it's sung by none other than Danny Elfman. It's also on my Halloween playlist.
5) Frankenweenie. Burton turned his short story into a full stop-motion movie that hit theaters a few years ago. I love that there are dogs in Nightmare, Corpse Bride, and Frankenweenie. They're all adorable.
Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.