What is it about the aftermath of a storm, a full moon, and/or a long weekend that makes people completely lose their minds? My goodness, what a day yesterday. After a friend got hit by someone running a red light, the same thing ALMOST happened to me. Dallas drivers are morons, but throw the right elements together, they can be downright dangerous. All it does is make me mad.
Good Friday is interesting for me because I don't get the day off, but my family's never been religious, so I don't mind when people do want to take it off. If I lived close to my parents, I'm sure we'd do stuff together on Easter Sunday, but once I got past the egg hunt age, all there was left was the 10 Commandments shown on ABC the night before. Which never made sense to me since it's not an Easter movie. Since a lot of things are closed Sunday, I have to get a lot done tomorrow, so talk about a busy Saturday.
1) Pure Barre, since the studio is closed Sunday
2) Groceries, since many of those stores are closed Sunday
3) Wine store, but they're always closed on Sundays
4) Hockey game Saturday since I have a ticket
5) Finally, maybe the movie theaters will be slightly quiet, so I'm planning on seeing My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. I loved the first movie, and I'm willing to give the sequel a try since it's been so long since the first was in theaters.
I switched up my normal workout schedule for this weekend since I normally do Pure Barre on Sundays. I'll do that Saturday then run on Sunday. It seems like it's the treadmill for me since we're getting yet another cold front early early Sunday morning. Then the movie has a lunchtime showing so I can carb up after my run.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!