We're only on the second day of October but already this month seems packed full of stuff to do.
1) This weekend I can pick up my season tickets for our ECHL team. They have a meet the team event tomorrow and ticket pick up as well. The season ended back in June and already the new season is coming up. Then Sunday the Cinemark Classic Series is showing the Princess Bride. I don't care what else is going on that afternoon, I'm going to the movie. There's nothing like seeing a favorite on the big screen.
2) Next weekend is my 5k, and it will be the first race I'm running in over two years. I did a 5k on the treadmill Wednesday and wore what I'm going to wear for that 5k. Everything felt great and no chafing (knock on wood).
3) The weekend after that is the ECHL team's home opener, and my dad is visiting that weekend as well. I have his ticket and once I pick up mine, we'll be all set for the game.
4) The 4th weekend this month is the only one I don't have booked full. FCD has their last home game of the season that weekend, but outside of that, I may want to put my feet up.
5) And finally, I'm going to a wedding reception on Halloween. There's also a race series in Fort Worth with a 5k, that I'm bantering back and forth about. The reception isn't until Halloween evening so I have the whole day free until then.
Whew! right? September flew by and even though I'll be busy almost every weekend, I hope October slows down a bit.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!