Tomorrow is Halloween and today's Friday Five is a freebie. Sadly I don't have pictures, but I'm going to list out my favorite Halloween costumes.
1) I'm not your typical girly-girl, and I've always loved villains in movies. The story would be quite dull without them. One of my favorite movies growing up was the Wizard of Oz, and one year in pre-school, I chose to be the Wicked Witch of the West. I even had green face paint, but my parents didn't put it on my hands. It would've ended up every where. All the other girls in my class (I've been told) were princesses and fairies.
2) I went as a pirate two different years. My favorite Disney villain was Captain Hook, and I liked the notion of pirates. They seemed to have more fun in movies.
3) My friend and I went dressed up as hippies one year, but this was the first year I had to wear a jacket over my costume. Wait what? Yeah, thanks Wisconsin. The first Halloween there wasn't that bad, and I got away with no jacket. Not that year. What's the point of costumes if you have to wear a jacket over them?
4) One of my last costumes was as Athena. I had a stuffed animal owl too so Bubo was included.
5) Finally, not my costume, but in college one of my friends went as a mammogram machine. It was college, what can I say. We helped him put it all together and it was epic. He had other great Halloween costumes, but that one's my favorite.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!