It's Friday Five and even though the theme is how to share the running love, I'm sharing the vineyards I have chosen for my Napa trip. It's coming up soon and I'm super excited! We'll also be in San Francisco until we drive up to Napa.
1) Seghesio - known for their zinfandels but they've got Italian reds, Italian whites and blends
2) Schramsberg - sparkling wine. This one we're taking a tour and tasting. It was my one requirement and will be my way to celebrate my birthday.
3) Chateau Montelena - the vineyard that shook the world at the Judgement of Paris when their Chardonnay was chosen as the best in a blind taste test.
4) Rombauer - Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
5) Baldacci - Cabernet, Syrah, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
I'll add a sixth one too since I asked to go to the Coppola vineyard. I hear it's quite the experience, and in the museum section, you can see movie props like Don Corleone's desk!
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!