Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Activities

Today's Friday Five is favorite winter activities but let's be honest, winter and me just don't mix.  We just don't.  I get cold and cranky and I just want to be inside.

Source
 I know those activities can be fun, but I'd rather be inside with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.  But just for fun, here are some pictures I took when the family took snowboarding lessons back in 2005 at Winter Park.





Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DCMar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!



4 comments:

  1. I know me too! I hate being in the cold. I'd rather stay inside and watch movies. -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I'm not the only one. I got inspired by the Winter Olympics but I'm over that now.

      Delete
  2. I actually love the winter, even though I am not a snow boarder, well I guess I would be if I could afford an extra grand each month to do it:) But I can't so I stick to snow shoes and the occasional cross country ski's:) Although if I have great friends who invite me, I love snowmobiling too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe things would be different if I grew up in places where there's stuff to do in the winter. I have used snow shoes, and I can do that :)

      Delete