Since I don't do resolutions, and I talked about my one goal (push my mileage in training for the 12k), I'll go off topic.
|Who else read Calvin and Hobbes growing up?|
1) Lateral lunges - I don't do them often, and I shred my inner thighs whenever I do them. I did them yesterday for the first time in forever, and yeah, I was already feeling it. You don't know how much work the inner thighs do until they're shaking and don't want to work.
2) Lunges - Good ol' lunges. What to double up? Do a twist at the same time for some ab work.
3) Pure Barre thigh work - I've been doing so much hip work with Pure Barre, and now I need to make sure I do the thigh exercises as the same time. Good thing there's a lot to choose from.
4) Goblet squats - I love to hate goblet squats, but it's another exercise that works more than one muscle group. My Runner's World workout says get low enough, and it'll engage the glutes too.
5) Stretching - Last but not least, stretching. I always stretch my quads when I'm doing my stretching routine. I took the pose from Pure Barre, when we stretch after the thigh workouts. It can hurt so good sometimes.
Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.