Friday, June 9, 2017

Things I'm Catching Up On

Now that I'm not training, I have time on my hands during the week and weekends, and I can do some things I hadn't been doing for a bit.

1) Last weekend I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

2) This weekend I'm going to see Wonder Woman.  I already bought my ticket :)


3) I have more time on the weekends too because I'm doing the household chores during the week.  It's nice to only have grocery shopping and a little bit of laundry to do.

4) Since I'm not getting home and doing a workout right away, Allie wants attention.  She knows I'm not training, and is getting her snuggle time in.

5) I'm binge watching a couple TV shows, if you call having to wait for Netflix discs as binge watching.  I started watching Ripper Street, and it's interesting enough that I keep wanting to see the next episode.

All of that being said, I'm itching to get back out there.  I'll start incorporating strength training again next week.


Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.

8 comments:

  1. Aww... Allie is clearly enjoying having you around more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's really been demanding, but it's also super cute when she's sprawled out like that.

      Delete
  2. I really want to see Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to see Wonder Woman but I have a feeling I'll be seeing it on Blu-Ray when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wait for most movies, but ones like WW I want to see in the theater.

      Delete
  4. I started Ripper Street, but it didn't grab me. Peaky Blinders is just so much better. And I really really want to see Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ripper Street keeps me interested enough, but I'll decide after I finish the first season.

      Delete