Now that I'm not training, I have time on my hands during the week and weekends, and I can do some things I hadn't been doing for a bit.
1) Last weekend I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
2) This weekend I'm going to see Wonder Woman. I already bought my ticket :)
3) I have more time on the weekends too because I'm doing the household chores during the week. It's nice to only have grocery shopping and a little bit of laundry to do.
4) Since I'm not getting home and doing a workout right away, Allie wants attention. She knows I'm not training, and is getting her snuggle time in.
5) I'm binge watching a couple TV shows, if you call having to wait for Netflix discs as binge watching. I started watching Ripper Street, and it's interesting enough that I keep wanting to see the next episode.
All of that being said, I'm itching to get back out there. I'll start incorporating strength training again next week.
Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.