Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Little Delayed

Sorry for the no-post yesterday.  Month-end processing finished, and the first day after that can get pretty busy at work.  Now that I'm through that, I can quickly get a post up.


Today is national running day, but I've never actually run on it.  4 years ago I was too injured; 3 years ago I was coming back very slowly and wasn't going to push things; 2 years ago I think it fell on a non-running day; last year I was in recovery from Tink; and this year I'm recovering from the Bolder Boulder.  Oh well.

I do know RnR is having a sale for its races, and of course Vegas is on the list... after I've already signed up.  They do have a limited supply for each race, so if anyone is on the fence, saving a small amount of money may be the thing to get you signed up.

The last thing I want to post has nothing to do with running, but it's oh-so-cute.  My license plates arrived in the mail yesterday, and there's even more detail that I didn't see with pictures online.  The dog and cat have collars!


Tuesdays on the Run with PattyErika, and Marcia.

12 comments:

  1. Aww cute license plate. Maybe you can do a mile recovery run just to say you ran on running day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up doing nothing. Maybe next year it'll be on a running day.

      Delete
  2. How cute is that license plate?! Today is normally a non running day for me too, but I pushed Tuesdays run to today instead! :) Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew right away that I wanted that plate.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I foam rolled and stretched, and that was it.

      Delete
  4. Such a cute license plate! I think this is the first year I was able to run on national running day... every other year something seemed to have prevented it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's been me since I found out about national running day. No running at all.

      Delete
  5. What an adorable license plate. Its great how people are able to personalize their license plates beyond just the ID on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colorado has so many specialty plates for various funds and charities. Texas only had 3 I think.

      Delete
  6. Cute license plate. I always run on running day, but I run most days LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never remember when running day is either. I should write it down somewhere.

      Delete