Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My BolderBOULDER Playlist

Today I'm linking up with TOTR and with Tunes Tuesday.  I think I finally hammered out my playlist for BolderBOULDER after this weekend.  There was one song that I really like in general, but I didn't think it was working for this.  I took it out and subbed in another song.


Almost There - the Princess and the Frog
Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
Strangers Like Me - Phil Collins
Two Worlds - Phil collins
The Galway Girl - Celtic Thunder
Try Everything -Zootopia
We Know the Way - Moana
You're Welcome - Moana
Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
Life Is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
Music Man End Title
Chariots of Fire
Duel of the Fates - John Williams
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Runnin' Down a Dream - Tom Petty
Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Burning Love - Lilo and Stitch
Mean Green Mother from Outer Space - Little Shop of Horrors
Jump (For my Love) - Love Actually
PM's Love Theme - Love Actually
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
Discombobulate - Sherlock Holmes

All of this will be on shuffle.  I tried for songs that motivate me to keep going.  I was tired during my run on Sunday, but then Life Is a Highway shuffled around and it kept me running.


With KookyRunner, Run Steff Run, and Run With No Regrets.

14 comments:

  1. Nice to see you have Phil colins on there. He is a favorite of mine but I don't have any of his songs on my running playlist. I should change that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his Tarzan songs. Such great beats.

      Delete
  2. Love your playlist for the race because it has so much variety. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My music is so random, but I love it.

      Delete
  3. Running Down A Dream never leaves my playlist. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beat was great on Sunday. It was one of those that picked me up when I needed it.

      Delete
  4. I love your playlist...when I did the Princess 10K and Almost There came on I fell in love! Thanks for linking with us for Tunes Tuesday :) Can't wait to hear how the race goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had Almost There for my Princess half, and it came on between mile 12 and 13. I was almost there!

      Delete
  5. Such a great variety! Thanks for joining the link up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My playlists are random, but they're always great songs to run to.

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great playlist! Lots of my favorites on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are my staples, and I can't run a race without them.

      Delete
  7. Nice, I love all the Disney songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love working out to Disney songs, even when it's not a Disney race.

      Delete