1) Now that I have my running belt, the water fountains are on at the running path. Typical. I waited so long to get one, it's now warm enough that the water's on again. But the spring temps is the reason I need the extra water. Between the dryness of the altitude, and the warmer temps, I need to bring water with me.
2) Tuesday was 70 degrees for my 3.5 miles, I couldn't help but dress in spring. I had my "spring" Running Skirt, and a yellow tank top. I call the skirt my spring skirt because it's got all kinds of bright colors. Almost like Easter eggs.
3) I'm loving the longer days, despite my struggle to adapt to the time change. I finished my run Tuesday after 5, and it was still light out. Not even dusk, light, and I had plenty of time to stretch and foam roll before needed dinner.
4) Another spring staple is of course, Boston. This year, the same team from Spirit of the Marathon is releasing a documentary about the Boston Marathon. It's one night only on April 19th in various theaters. I figured the Cinemark in Boulder would show it, and they are. I've bought my ticket.
5) Spring time also brings lots of races. I know there are a lot this weekend, from RnR Dallas, to the Shamrock races, to the LA marathon, and the NYC half, this seems like a BIG weekend of spring races. Good luck to everyone!
Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.