Thursday, February 2, 2017

3 Things Thursday 2/2

I have to confess, I got a case of eff-its on Tuesday, and it carried into Wednesday.  I had one more run scheduled for January, on Tuesday, and I just didn't do it.  My low back was tight after work, and I used it as an excuse to skip my run.  I did focus on stretching and doing the new exercises my chiro gave me on Monday, but I still felt bad that I didn't get my run done.  It was in the high 50s too, so why wasn't I in the mood for a run?  I didn't even do strength training, just the new exercises, and foam rolling.

I'm mixing up my weekend schedule and will go to Pure Barre on Saturday, then run Sunday afternoon.  I have no desire to watch the Super Bowl, so if people are going to be getting ready for the game, maybe the running path won't be busy.  It wasn't too busy two weeks ago, but I find big games like the Super Bowl to be perfect "me time" since I don't watch football.  I'll decide what I want for dinner that night, and watch Victoria on PBS instead.  Anybody else watching the show?


One reason I need to get back to my running groove?  These came!  yay!  The thin mints went in the freezer immediately, and I'll slowly work my way through the other cookies first.

6 comments:

  1. Thin mints in the freezer is genius!! I too am looking forward to alone time when Paul goes to a super bowl party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They keep so well in the freezer, when means I can prolong their existence :)

      Delete
  2. I'm probably one of the only people in the world who doesn't care for girl scout cookies, or so I have been told by just about anyone I ever tell that too:)
    I'm not big on the Superbowl either, I might tune in for Luke Bryan since he's doing the anthem, but I have lost any desire to watch Lady Gaga for the halftime, so maybe I'll pop in a movie or go hiking instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of all the flavors, but I like some. Those are the ones I get. I think there are options of donating boxes too, so you can support a troop but not worry about the cookies.

      Delete
  3. Just say no to GS cookies!I'm such a bad former GS.

    I think you were wise to listen to your body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a scout for a year and didn't enjoy it. I still buy the cookies.

      Delete