|What could be inside?|
1) Trista Faux Wrap Jersey Dress - Love it! It almost fits me perfectly, and I love the design. I love faux wrap dresses because they usually fit me well, and I don't have to deal with the actual wrap staying in place. My bust is smaller than my hips, and the faux wrap dresses can accommodate both without one dimension being too tight or too loose. Keep.
2) Harper Boot Cut Pant - Like. The burgundy color will add some pop to my slacks for work. I have black, black, light gray, and dark gray. I even have some pink and black tops that will go with the pants. Keep.
3) Skyler Embellished Neckline Pullover - I liked this, and it fit well, but I have enough sweaters for winter. That's one thing I did stock up on in Texas, sweaters. Return.
4) Quelle Woven Blazer - didn't try on. I'm not a blazer person, at all, and didn't see when I would wear it. I hate wearing dress suits because of the jackets. Return.
5) Koda Split Neck Bouse - Love the pattern, but the fit was just too small. The material didn't stretch, and I had difficulty getting it over my shoulders. And then off over my head. The design is perfect though, because I love polka dots. Sadly, return.
I'd say this was a success with the first box. I had no idea what to expect, but it was a good starting point and I was able to give feedback about each of these. Hopefully the next blouse will fit better. And of course, Allie enjoyed herself.
Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.