Friday, January 13, 2017

Dream Vacations

I've been lucky enough in my life to be able to travel to many different places.  My favorites have been Napa, Disney (of course), various trips through France, London, Hawaii, the Baltic, and Italy.  You can find links to these reports on my travel section, which I realized I need to update for Disneyland last May.  Oops.


My next dream vacation would be Spain.  I ate my way through Italy, and I would love to do that in Spain.  Think of all the tapas! I already know I'd want to visit Madrid, Sevilla, and Barcelona, with a side trip to the Alhambra.  Maybe get tickets to a futbol match (real football!).  I've seen games in London, and seeing a game in Spain would be so much fun.

Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.

17 comments:

  1. A trip eating through Spain sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I need a race to off-set the eating.

      Delete
  2. You have gone to lots of wonderful places! You happen to live in my favorite vacation spot! Our dream vacations include Alaska and Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom wants to go to Alaska next year for a cruise. I'll have to finagle my way on that trip

      Delete
  3. I love Spain! My only regret is that the Segrada was heavily scaffolded for construction the last time we were there. The building was barely visible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. So many buildings are under scaffolding in Europe! The entire Duomo in Milan was covered when I was there :(

      Delete
  4. We were in Barcelona a few years ago definitely a great city to run in and eat in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely have to be in Barcelona for a few days.

      Delete
  5. I do hope you can make it to Spain!
    My cousin was just stationed there and I told him and his wife I am coming to visit and stay free LOL one day and we will all run a marathon together there.. Not sure if it will ever happen, but it does seem like a beautiful place per the pictures I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I know friends have visited, I'm so envious. I look at their pictures and can't help but plan a trip.

      Delete
  6. I never taken Spanish but every year the Spanish class would visit Spain. I would still like to visit Spain one day, even though I do not know the language. I went to France and got around just fine not knowing French.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew very little Italian, and was fine.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Spain would be incredible, and so much history!

      Delete
  8. Oh I'd love to travel to Spain, or pretty much anyplace in Europe for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are other European cities I want to see, but Spain is top choice right now.

      Delete