Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Fun!

I wanted to do a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels today!  There were already crazy people on the road when I was driving into work this morning, but this is also a day I'm sure police live for.  Beware of speed traps and maniacs out there!


I tried looking for a turkey trot to do this year, but couldn't find one I wanted to do.  I shifted my run day from yesterday to today since I should be getting out early, which means I can run outside when I get home.  My Garmin is charged, so I'll just slap on the sun screen, and head out.  I have one more dish to make for tomorrow, but I'll do that tomorrow.  I also have Pure Barre lined up for Friday, so while I may not be looking to be active tomorrow, I've got workouts covered the rest of the week :)

4 comments:

  1. I saw 6 cops today on my way to and from work and some were in unmarked cars!
    I was going to do a Turkey Trot tomorrow but now I think I'll just sleep in instead! Happy Thanksgiving Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was driving home I saw a police SUV sirens, then later a fire truck with sirens.

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! We didn't see cops today but we are going to a party tonight about 45 min away so I am sure we will see some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure. Safe driving and happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete