Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My Runner's Christmas List

Today I saw there are only 5 Mondays left before we hit Christmas.  OK, that really puts things in perspective.  With such a warm fall and late election, the holidays have snuck up on many people, myself included.  I've only bought one Christmas gift so far, and I've got shopping to do.  Normally I spread out purchases, but since I'm now letting vendors do the shipping, most gifts get bought in December.  I don't want to stand in line to ship things out on a Saturday morning anymore.


And would you believe I only have two running related items on my Christmas list this year?  I know, I feel like such a slacker.  One of the items isn't running specific either.  I have a new water bottle from Tervis on the list, and then another Running Skirt.  Since I'm moving up to the mountains, I thought their Summit print would be nice.  I didn't know what to make of it at first, but saw it in person at the Tink expo.  It went on the Christmas list that day. 


The water bottle is to have a little personality at Pure Barre, and if I'm going to be running outside more, I'd like the water to stay cool while it's in the car.  I'm reusing a plastic bottle right now until I can get a new water bottle.

Tuesdays on the Run with PattyErika, and Marcia

18 comments:

  1. That is such a cute skirt!!!!
    Yikes, is it really only 5 Monday's until Christmas? This year has seriously sped by!!! Have a great day! Hope your moving and plans are going great for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, only 5 Mondays. I couldn't believe it. That sent me into packing more too.

      Delete
  2. Love the skirt! I agree with you, the holidays are sneaking up on us because it's been so warm. Not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has not felt like fall. Good thing I have the ingredients I need for what I'm bringing for Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  3. Cute skirt! I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet. I need to get through Thanksgiving first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've now bought two gifts, but that's it. I'll wait until December to finish up.

      Delete
  4. Cute skirt! I'm not much of a skirt fan but I love them nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I tried them, I was hooked. They're just fun and add personality to my running.

      Delete
  5. Time is just flying by. I can't believe how close Christmas is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I realized close to your son's first birthday. How exciting!

      Delete
  6. Adorable skirt! I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my Friendsgiving, so at least it's fun, and no travel.

      Delete
  7. That skirt is so cute! I just purchased a Tervis water bottle today. And afterwards I thought why didn't I just wait and add it to my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought the one on my list, but put it on there anyway. It's a good gift idea.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I loved it when I saw it in person. So colorful, and I can wear it to Bolder Boulder.

      Delete
  9. That is a cute skirt still working on my holiday list. I don't typically start until after Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pick up ideas through the year, if I don't buy them first. Normally a Running Skirt is an impulse buy, but I'm trying to be good.

      Delete