I think I've only done those random questionnaires once, so get ready for some trivia. The Friday Five theme is About Me :)
1) I hated running in high school and college. I mean hated it. I would do the bare minimum training wise getting ready for my seasons and work on the technical and tactical aspects of my sport instead.
2) The Massachusetts town I grew up in is right at the mid-point of the Boston Marathon. My JV soccer field is between mile 13 and 14 on the course, so I see it every year when I'm watching Boston.
3) I'm a history nut. Give me history anything, and I'll watch or read. I rarely read a novel set in modern times. Historical novels and mysteries are my thing.
4) I'm a Disney nut, but then y'all probably figured that out. I even wrote my high school history thesis on Walt. I was in heaven when I was at the Disney Family Museum last year.
5) I've lived in 4 states, one is a repeat, and will be moving to my 5th state in December.
Friday Five 2.0 with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.