Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Five: John Williams

I wanted to continue with yesterday's theme with music and John Williams.  I mentioned I made a quick playlist with some of his scores, and some are pretty good to workout to.

1) Harry Potter - Quidditch Match


2) Star Wars - Duel of the Fates

3) Star Wars - Throne Room


4) Raiders of the Lost Ark

5) Hook - Main Themes

Of course, there are way more movies he scored, like ET, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Memoirs of  Geisha, Catch Me If You Can, the Patriot, Schindler's List, Home Alone, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind (and more!).


Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DCMar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!  

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, and that's not even all of his credits!

      Delete
  2. I had know idea the same person scored all those films. What a talented man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's amazing. I have no musical talent, and I have no idea anyone can score a whole movie.

      Delete