Thursday, August 25, 2016

Change is Good

Lots of random stuff today.  I have a big confession to make... as in my guilty pleasure show.  I don't watch the bachelor, or any dance shows, but my guilty pleasure show starts tonight.  I don't know why it sucked me.  Not only am I no longer a football fan, but I was raised on the 49ers and can't stand the Cowboys, and yet... my guilty pleasure is CMT's DCC: Making the Team.  Please tell me I'm not the only one.


The weather's started getting warm again.  I'm itching to be able to run outside, but Tuesday it was 90 degrees, feels like 100, and yesterday wasn't much better.  The reprieve we had when the rains were here was great!  My AC wasn't running as hard, I could walk between the parking garage and my building at work without sweating, and one day, after I got caught in the rain running an errand, I was able to put on a long-sleeve shirt and hunker down at home.  I won't be able to do that for a bit.

Finally, for the title reference... Things have been up in the air this summer, and I hope to have a better picture of things after today.  I'm not announcing anything yet, because I still have to figure out some things, but once I know, it'll be on here.  I've been restless the past couple days, and my run on Tuesday was very therapeutic.  It was inside, but it felt wonderful. 30 minutes of a great run, and I hope to have another good run today.  My runs are my thinking times.


Thinking out Loud with Amanda.

4 comments:

  1. Running definitely makes for great thinking time! I hope you have another good run today. The weather's begun getting warmer here too and I might take it inside for a gym run this evening as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up having another good run. I gotta keep that up.

      Delete
  2. Hope everything's ok! And I've never watched that show but it looks right up my alley:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything's good, and nothing to worry about. I'm at a crossroads and have to decide about something.

      Delete