Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Five 7/8

I had a Friday Five post ready to go, but after last night, it's not that important.  I don't live in Dallas itself, and I haven't been to that area of the city since 2012, but I know people who do live and work in that area.  Dallas news, and maybe national, I don't know, were showing footage taken by "whoatmypizza", and he's one of the people I do know.  He took that footage from his home, and he could hear all the gun shots being fired.  Another friend works there, every day.  I'm going to take a step back today.


5 comments:

  1. I will never understand any of it. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may share practically everything on my blog, but I do try to stay away from politics & current events. Of course I understand when it hits so close to home, it's not so easy.

    I'm dealing with my own drama at home today, nothing quite that serious, so maybe I'll get a post out later & maybe not.

    Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The violence is just so wearing. Hugs and self care to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are bad right now. I don't even know what to say. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of love and positivity your way, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete