Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thinking Out Loud 6/16

Here's a little Thinking Out Loud, even though I only have a couple thoughts today.

RnR Vegas released the design for their 10k, half marathon, and marathon medals, and my attention span doesn't stand a chance.  It spins and glows.  Holy cow!  The design's the same, with the center being a gambling chip, and then the Vegas skyline circling the outside of the chip.  The chip glows and the whole thing spins.  I've resisted signing up for the 10k, but I feel that resistance waning.  I just bought a car for crying out loud, but Vegas's shirt is colorful, and now the medal glows.  Damn.

*****

I don't know how often this commercial is being shown in other regions, but I'm seeing it often enough.  Does anyone else think they need Lizard and Spock?


*****

Thinking Out Loud with Amanda.


4 comments:

  1. You know what I would say about RnR Las Vegas!!! Since I will be there I would LOVE if you were there, too!!! How much fun would it be to meet up in Vegas?????????? =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, peer pressure can be a good thing at times. And bling pressure. Decisions, decisions.

      Delete
  2. My Vegas medals glow. But they don't spin (but my heartbreak hill one does).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit my attention span is not the best at times. Shiny, glowing, spinning medals are awesome.

      Delete