Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Five: Disney Songs

Valentine's Day is Sunday.  Although I am one of those cynics when it comes to that "holiday", I still have fun with my Disney soundtracks.  I thought this would be a good mashup between Valentine's Day and my love of Disney.  My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast - so much so, choosing a bib for the Princess half was a no-brainer - so my top choice is that movie's song.



1) Beauty and the Beast


2) Kiss the Girl

3) Bella Notte


4) Can You Feel the Love Tonight?


5) I Won't Say (I'm in Love)

I may or may not have a couple of these songs on my playlist for Tink.  I'm going to be at Disneyland so I need Disney songs, right?


Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DCMar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!  

12 comments:

  1. I always think of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" when I think of Disney. Yes, you should have Disney songs at Tink! My kids always sing It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (from the Carousel of Progress). LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom loves the Carousel of Progress. Another Sherman Bros. song.

      Delete
  2. Beauty and the Beast is also my favorite Disney movie, and Belle will always be my favorite Disney princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. I love Merida and Anna because I see a lot of myself in each one, but Belle will also always be my favorite.

      Delete
  3. All good songs. My favorite is number 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both the movie and Broadway versions.

      Delete
  4. Have fun at Disneyland! I can't believe I've never been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be my first race at Disneyland, but DL was the first park I visited. I was almost 5, so lots of special memories.

      Delete
  5. Beauty and the Beast was one of my favorite Disney movies when I was younger. I also liked Lion King. I think bc I had a crush on JTT. ..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Lion King is my second favorite Disney movie. The music's so incredible.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I love that song. I've heard Alan Menken (on video) play it on the piano and I get chills every time.

      Delete