Thursday, January 7, 2016

3 Things Thursday

We're getting through the first week back nicely.  Anyone have plans yet for the weekend?

1) I didn't know it could be so difficult to redeem gift certificates.  Not the redeeming process, but choosing what I want.  Seriously, I thought choosing an item or two on Amazon would be easy, but I ended up overthinking what I wanted and took days.  I'm not usually like that, but I've got a good wishlist for books and DVDs, and FINALLY went with a Pilates DVD.  It was a little more pricey than other workout DVDs, but that is what a gift card is for.  I decided to spring for this based off Running Out of Wine's review.


2) Then, on the flip side, I knew exactly what I wanted with my Under Armour gift card.  I wanted another pair of capris, so I got a slate gray/icy blue combo which I'm excited to get.  See a pattern with my choices?  You know you're a runner when...

3) Anybody else having big weather swings?  It's starting to warm up a little here, with rain last night and fog this morning, but then we're getting a front Saturday, with the slight chance of mix precip early Monday.  I hope it bypasses us because my next acoustic therapy session is Monday afternoon.  I don't want to miss it.  The cold temps are making it difficult to get on the track on the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment