Thursday, December 17, 2015

3 Times a Lady

3 Things Thursday, and I'll include this with Running With Spoons.  Thursday seems to be the random posting day.


1) I'm so ready for Christmas break.  I'm getting cranky at work, and I'm focused on break coming up.  I'm trying so hard not to get sick this year, but I woke up feeling a little stuffy, so I'm pounding Airborne.  Even when I have a cold, I feel Airborne helps.  Doesn't do anything to prevent it once I have a cold, but I feel like the extra vitamin C packs a punch against the head cold.

2) When the cat asks politely, you snuggle.  Period.  She wanted to snuggle last night, and put her paw on my arm and started headbutting my side.  I aquiesced.


3)  The holiday cards are going to be even more late this year.  Even though I ordered with enough time before the order deadline to have the cards here by tomorrow, the tracking number is showing delivery on Tuesday.  That means I'll need to scramble to get them all out either that night or Wednesday morning before I head to the airport.  Duly noted, and I hope to be on top of everything next holiday season.

20 comments:

  1. My cat does not ask politely; he stalks me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There times Allie demands to snuggle, but Wednesday night she was polite in her demand.

      Delete
  2. I am so ready for xmas break as well. Although I only have off xmas eve and xmas day. Still I'm excited and it will be relaxing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky that my work is closed through New Years. I need this break and my patience is so short right now.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. She's adorable, then she hunkers down for an hour, easy.

      Delete
  4. Awww! I love cats that snuggle. I definitely think that God gave us animals for 'wordless' comfort. They are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was told when I adopted her that she's a snuggler, and yes she is.

      Delete
  5. I just love the snuggle picture with your cat! So adorable! Literally gives me the warm fuzzies. =)

    I'm so with you on being ready for some time away from work. My productivity has taken a nosedive this week, big time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting stuff done but I see things come in and I think nope, not gonna do it.

      Delete
  6. Mail delivery has been SO all over the place this year. I had a package that was supposed to come in today be moved to Monday. And the crazy thing is that the tracking number said it was in my city this morning, and then they flew it back out. Like... what?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat now with FedEx. I'm not happy, and they will hear about it.

      Delete
  7. I'm ready for break as well, especially since once Winter Break starts it'll also mark the start of my maternity leave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An even better reason for winter break! Good luck with your little guy.

      Delete
  8. I didnt even send holiday cards at all this year so you are doing way better than me in that area:) Yay for the break being right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending when they get here, I may have to send them out when I get back. Oops.

      Delete
  9. Aww your cat is too funny! I love snuggling with my pets! :) I had the same problem with Christmas cards a few years ago...hope you're able to get them out in time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully they were delivered this weekend, so I can mail them out tomorrow.

      Delete
  10. For once this year, I actually have a holiday card and got it out on time. But yes the post office has been crazy slow. Cute snuggly kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen PO trucks on the road at 6:45 in the mornings. I was a little surprised, but it is December.

      Delete