Thursday, December 3, 2015

3 Things Thursday 12/3

A little late today, but that's what happens when I don't have a post ready to go, and work takes over right when I was in my office.  Now that things have calmed down a little bit, I'm ready to write.

1) I'm slowly making my way through Christmas movies, with the help of Netflix.  I should buy some movies to add to the collection I have at home, but I haven't gotten my rear in gear.  I watched Trading Places yesterday, and yes, I partly consider it a Christmas movie.  It starts before Thanksgiving and goes through the new year.


2) I've decided to join a challenge of sorts.  Kinetic Revolution is posting daily strength training exercises on Instagram, and I plan to do days 1-3 today.  I'm not breaking my schedule to include these, so I'm grouping them together to have a full strength training day.  So far there are six, and I'll finish that with planks (no for real, I will).  I'm always looking out for new/more exercises to do.

3) It may be moving into late fall in Dallas, and the temps actually reflect this, but I'm still wearing open-toed shoes.  I have closed-toed shoes, but the toe box is very narrow and it's making my toes cramp.  I need to stretch them out on the lacrosse ball each night to keep them from cramping.  I'm on the lookout for dress shoes that aren't so narrow, but those kinds of heels aren't easy to find.  You know you're a runner when...

No comments:

Post a Comment