Thursday, November 12, 2015

Three Things Thursday 11/12

Between random thoughts or general life, there are a number of things I can write about for Thursdays.  They seem to have become the day for random thoughts.  Today's will be TV.

1) Anyone watch Sleepy Hollow the show?  The actor who played Jeremy last season was cast as Papa Holmes on Elementary.  He showed up right at the very end of last week's episode, and my jaw dropped.  Apparently ads for the new season included him, but I didn't see them.  I can't wait for tonight's episode.


Yeah, I'm not kidding when I said my jaw dropped (I paused the DVR and took a picture).  And just in case he looks familiar but you can't place him, he was also in the Lord of the Rings.

2) Now with Elementary airing, Tuesdays and Thursdays are my big TV nights, with nothing else on during the week.  Once Rizzoli and Isles returns in February after its usual fall break, I'll have another show to add back to my Tuesday DVR schedule.

3) Finally, anyone watch Dr. Who?  I started watching past episodes this summer and am now watching the current season as it airs, or rather, recording the two-episode blocks and watching them together.  Each story line has had two episodes each so I save the first episode until the second one has aired.  I didn't understand why some of my friends hate the Doctor's current companion, but I get it now.

2 comments:

  1. I am so behind the times in TV. I couldn't even tell you what comes on Thursday nights. Sunday nights are my favorite, I am a Walking Dead fan:)
    I really do wish I had more time to relax in front of the TV, I have a little time tonight maybe I can finally catch a show:) People at the library do rave about the Dr. Who.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easier for me since I only have two nights of TV shows. I'm busy on the weekends so I use the DVR for that.

      Delete