Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thinking Out Loud 11/19

Another Thinking Out Loud with Amanda.


I switched my Instagram account to private to cut down on the spam likes and followers.  I got tired of seeing Russian names with, ahem, revealing pictures.  Yes, it's my blog Instagram, but I'm tired of blocking these types of accounts.  If you want to follow me, please do :-)

*****

There is finally a Pixar movie I don't want to see.  Has anyone seen the trailers for the Good Dinosaur?  They remind me of the Land Before Time.  I used to watch the first movie as a kid, but the GD doesn't interest me at all.  I'm actually a little saddened since I love Pixar movies (except WALL-E).  I even have my phone case with a Pixar character.


*****

I'm very much a "holidays as they come" person, but I bought my Christmas candy.  Ghiradelli now makes their peppermint bark with dark chocolate, and I couldn't pass it up.  The squares will be my dessert from now until they disappear at the end of the holiday season.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so out of the loop with the movie world that I haven't even heard about Good Dinosaur. I really did love Land Before Time when was little, though, so now you've got me curious about it! Off to check out the trailer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trailers have picked up on the channels I watch, but since some of them are ESPN channels, owned by Disney, I get Pixar a bit.

      Delete
  2. I received a bunch of those spam Instagram followers, too. I also seem to get a lot of followers on both Instagram and Twitter that will follow me for a day or two, then unfollow me. Super annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't follow accounts just to follow them. I started blocking each spam account individually but finally decided to switch my account to private.

      Delete