It's Friday! We have gorgeous weather coming up this weekend and I'm excited for it.
Today's Friday Five is race signs. I don't remember many signs because of runner's brain, but I remember some.
1) Punch here for power OR high five for power. I've high-fived kids with those signs and they're so excited when runners do.
2) "You trained for this longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage." Yup, I saw that during my first half. Good thing it wasn't at a water station or water would've come out of my nose.
3) "You're NOT almost there."
4) During my last half, I was behind a retired veteran who listed out all the injuries he sustained in combat. It finished with "If I can do this, so can you."
5) Finally, a staple at Disney races for so many years, Peggy Sue. She had her spot and runners knew to look for her. "Hello complete stranger. I'm proud of you."
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!