Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Celebrate a Race

How do y'all celebrate a big race?  It's easy at Disney since there's so much to do, and I normally celebrate with either a Dole Whip or a Grand Marnier Slush.



Anybody try the citrus Dole Whip?  I've only ever gotten the pineapple whip.

Other adult beverages at Margaritaville Orlando is always good too.  If you can't tell, I mostly celebrate with a treat or adult beverage (or it could be both in one go).  Training is difficult, and after my culinary treat, I give my toes a pedicure.


Tuesdays on the Run with Patty, Erika, and Marcia.

10 comments:

  1. HUGE fan of the citrus swirl. It's delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did look good the last time I was at the Dole Whip stand in Magic Kingdom.

      Delete
  2. We had the Dole Whip when my sister and I went to Disney last month for Food & Wine...I think she had the pineapple, it was tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very refreshing. Doesn't seem to matter how hot or cold the weather is, the Dole Whip is always good.

      Delete
  3. Those dole whips are my sister's favorite. She always gets one at Disney for a post celebration treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're very good and not heavy like ice cream. I still love ice cream, but I like the whips more than Mickey bars.

      Delete
  4. Here's a secret: I'm not a Dole Whip fan. But my husband is, so no trip to Disney is complete unless he's able to enjoy at least one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised to see a Hawaii stand at Flower and Garden. I got a mini Dole whip and was happy the rest of the day.

      Delete
  5. Suddenly I'm feeling very deprived as I've never had either of those delicious things. I haven't even run a Disney race! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them even when I haven't done a race :) Doing a race just gives me an excuse, though I don't really need one.

      Delete