Thursday, November 5, 2015

3 Things Thursday 11/5

I had a great run yesterday!  It was one of those runs that I really needed for my psyche, and it happened.  Outside.  After my Halloween run ended in frustration, yesterday was redemption.  Why?


1) New shoes
2) New compression sleeves
3) New running intervals

All new stuff, but yes, I used my new shoes for the first time, I bought 2XU compression sleeves on Tuesday to try out, and I adjusted my intervals to 1/1.  My legs are getting used to the outside terrain and my faster speed.  I have to adjust to let them adjust.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I really did need that run after Saturday.

      Delete
  2. I love the new shoes, I just love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're finally making bright colors instead of the white with trim. It's fun.

      Delete