Friday, September 18, 2015

Pump It Up

I have posted some playlists and favorite songs in the past, so some of these may be repeats and some may be new songs.  I absolutely have staples when I run and I normally like fast paced songs for when I'm running.

These are songs that get me pumped up and I turn up the volume when they come up.

1) Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks


2) Bellas Finals - Pitch Perfect

3) Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen

4) Real Gone - Sheryl Crow (opening to Pixar's Cars)


5) You Wreck Me - Tom Petty


Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DCMar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!

11 comments:

  1. Lesley, I love Stevie Nicks! I don't think I've ever had any of her songs (or those of Fleetwood Mac, for that matter) on any of my running playlists, so this is a great suggestion! I also love Sheryl Crow; her music is a running staple, for me. Thanks so much for sharing these; hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it on the radio a couple years ago and it's been on my iPod ever since.

      Delete
  2. Great songs! I love that Sheryl Crow song, adding it to my playlist now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget about it then remember it. It's a great one to run to.

      Delete
  3. I always love The Boss! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rotate between Thunder Road and Born to run.

      Delete
  4. The Bellas Finals and Thunder Road are on my running playlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bellas Finals. I've thought about other songs from the movie but that one's my favorite (and I think they meant it that way).

      Delete
  5. The Bellas Finals and Thunder Road are on my running playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I just saw Sheryl Crow over Labor Day wkend and she was so good. Sang alot more songs than I thought I'd recognize.

    ReplyDelete