Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ack

A few months ago, Berkeley Breathed brought back Bloom County, via Facebook.  Let's just say he gets it.  I don't care if he's to the right or the left (or smack in the middle).  He gets it.  Yesterday's strip summed up how I feel about political debates.  It's his version of Charlie Brown's teacher.  The wah wah wah has been replaced with Bill the Cat's "ack."  That's what I'll be hearing through every single debate for the rest of my life.  Ack.  With THBBFT! thrown in every now and again.

If he comes out with a Bill and Opus 2016 campaign t-shirt, I'll have to buy one. 


*****


Thinking Out Loud with Amanda.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, call me crazy but I actually haven't read this comic yet, that I know of:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was drawing it in the 80s, then went on a 25-year hiatus. It's back and it's hysterical.

      Delete
  2. I'm actually loving the debates! I couldn't stay up so late to watch the last hour of the last one but I find them extremely interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "ack" sums up how I feel about politics. Now I won't be able to stop laughing.

      Delete