Wednesday, September 9, 2015

15 for 2015

This certainly wasn't a goal of mine, and there are more books due out before 2016, but I have reached 15 books read (not counting repeat books) for 2015.



1)      The Bride, Julie Garwood
2)      The Mayfair Affair, Tracy Grant
3)      Voyager, Diana Gabaldon
4)      The Bordeaux Betrayal, Ellen Crosby
5)      Point of Honor, Madeleine E Robins
6)      An Impartial Witness, Charles Todd
7)      A Grave Matter, Anna Lee Huber
8)      Mortal Arts, Anna Lee Huber
9)      Dreaming Spies, Laurie R King
10)   A Study in Death, Anna Lee Huber
11)   The Turncoat, Donna Thorland
12)   Go Set a Watchman, Harper Lee
13)   Mademoiselle Chanel, CW Gortner
14)   Malice at the Palace, Rhys Bowan
15)   The Rebel Pirate, Donna Thorland


 I have 5 books on my list to tackle next, or when they're published, since some aren't out yet. 

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a great book when you have a few relaxing hours to yourself :) Reading is one of my favorite things to do... My only problem is there are so many awesome books and not enough time to read them all:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree. I love reading now that school isn't involved.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on reaching your 15 in 2015 goal! How many more do you think you'll read before the end of the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 5 marked on my "wish list" but I'm sure I'll come across more. Two haven't been published yet so I have to fill my time.

      Delete