Next week is September, if y'all can believe it. We've got another month of high temps in Texas before summer starts releasing its grip on us. Here are some exciting highlights of my summer.
1) Napa. I'm following many vineyards we visited on Instagram and it's harvest. Seeing all the pictures from each vineyard makes me want to go back so desperately.
2) Kept building my mileage. I switched back to Asics when I returned from Napa and it's like a switch was thrown. I hit 5k and have been able to consistently hit that distance, not to mention going beyond 3.1 miles.
3) Decorated my living room. I'm in my third apartment and I finally decorated.
4) Started and finished Penny Dreadful. The Showtime seasons aren't that long but my friends and I started the second season and finished it a couple weeks ago.
5) Got up to RMNP for some vacation and hiking. My parents live up there so it's easy to head to CO when it's too hot in Texas. I chose the perfect time for it too, but that also means I have to come back to those temps.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!