Friday, August 21, 2015

10 Years Ago part 2

I know the Friday Five theme is 5 things I'll be doing 5 years from now, but I don't plan like that.  Whenever I try, things fall apart.  The last "10 years ago" theme I talked about the great cruise my family did around the Baltic, but 2005 had other fun things.


1) Yes, the Baltic Cruise

2)  I became a Liverpool FC fan thanks to their performance in the 2005 Champions League final.  They were down 3-0 at halftime and came back to win the game on penalties.


3) I had my first internship.  OK, it's not really fun.

4) My first Jimmy Buffett concert.  I got hooked and I've been to 7 concerts so far.

5) My family and I went to NYC for my Dad's birthday weekend and saw Spamalot.  Tim Curry.  David Hyde Pierce.  Alan Tudyk.  Sara Ramirez.


Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DCMar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!  

10 comments:

  1. Time is going way too fast! I don't want to think about 5 years from now either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't predict 5 years ahead. I want to enjoy it as things come up

      Delete
  2. Jimmy Buffet - I've never been to one of his concerts, but would love to go. They sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun! The concert is half the fun; the tailgates add to the experience.

      Delete
  3. I've heard great things about Spamalot!!! How cool that you got to see it in NYC, too. What a classic theater experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Before we left NYC the next day I bought the soundtrack and we listened to it back to Boston.

      Delete
  4. Always fun to take a stroll down memory lane isn't it? Imagine what the next 10 years will bring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot happened that year, and a lot has happened since.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's definitely a play I recommend to people. My family loves Monty Python.

      Delete