Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thinking Out Loud 7/2

Yeah, when did it become July?  I really feel like I just got back from Napa and it's only June.  Temps would say otherwise, however.

Today is Thinking Out Loud with Amanda.


Now that it is July, that means Wimbledon is on TV.  I love watching Wimbledon, but I also think of this Monty Python gem, part 1:


"They mean to win Wimbledon!"

*****

I need to stay off JC Penney's website whenever I have downtime at work.  When I moved to Texas, I had more winter gear than summer gear, since I lived in Boston for 12 years.  Ever since then, I've been trying to build up my summer wardrobe, and JC Penney is pretty tempting.  Already this year I've ordered two dresses and have found a third I want.  Not to mention I found dresses there for past weddings I've been to.  I'm very picky about my clothes, and my dimensions make it tough at times.

*****

I didn't set a goal for number of books to read this year, but since I finished a book Tuesday, and we're now in July, I wanted to see what *new* books I've read this year.  I've repeated a couple books, but I've read 9 new books so far this year, including a 1,000+ page one, and I've got 10 books to go on my wishlist.

*****

I also need to upgrade my phone soon.  The on-off button quit working when I was in Oregon last year, and the camera started acting wonky last month.  What is it about June and my phone?  I've had it almost 3 years so I guess it is time to get a new one.  I've already picked out my new phone case character, and it isn't Frozen.

Pixar

2 comments:

  1. I saw Inside Out this weekend and LOVED IT! Probably my favorite Pixar movie ever! And yay for Wimbledon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it. I did cry after thinking I was safe.

      Delete