Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mental Health Day

Every one in a while, a mental health day is just what the doctor ordered (OK, not really).  Since I didn't get any extra days off with the 4th on a Saturday, I scheduled a mental health day for the 7th.  That day was the release of a mystery in a series I read, and the USMNT had a Gold Cup game and I was able to head up early for the tailgate.  It also turned into a day for appointments and such.  I saw my chiro and my knee was twinging on Sunday and Monday morning, and it turned out my right hamstring was quite tight near the knee.  I certainly felt it once he started working on those knots.


I'm still trying to decide what to do with July.  I went ahead and ordered the Iron Strength Workout and am not so patiently awaiting its delivery.  I need some new strength training routines because new flash: I cancelled my upcoming appointment with PT and won't go back unless I feel I absolutely have to.  I started going to this place last June, and honestly, it had gotten tedious to keep going.  A few months ago they said it's all about strength training at this point, and I'm ready to strike out on my own.  My knee is tired today after tailgating for 3 hours yesterday, but I'll rest it at work today and see how it feels for a workout this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment