Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bookworm

Have y'all ever skipped a workout to finish a book?  That's what I ended up doing yesterday.  One of the series I read had a new book released Tuesday, and I was good.  I paced myself, but then I kind of had to with the tailgating and game Tuesday and then work yesterday.  We even went out to lunch so I couldn't read it during my lunch break.  My knee felt tired after being on my feet for 4 hours at the tailgate and standing at the game, so I figured why not?  This is summer, and there are days in which I just go home.  I'm either too hot to work out or I just want to sit on the couch.


It did take me two days to read it, and honestly, that's not plowing through it, for me.  I probably would've finished it if the Gold Cup game either hadn't been Tuesday night or had been in a different city.  Yes, it took me less than 48 hours to read this, but I could've done it in less than 24. 

2 comments:

  1. I've totally done that before so I know where you're coming from! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good. That's the first thing I did when I got home, I started reading right away.

      Delete