|Thank you Pixar. You get me|
1) New running gear. This week I bought a new running tank top and my new sports bra arrived.
2) It's not a secret I like wine, and buying a new bottle is fun, and it's fun thinking of the dinners I'm going to pair with it.
3) Speaking of food, a new recipe also makes me happy. When I see a recipe I can't wait to try, I can't wait. I put the ingredients on my grocery list and will make it that weekend.
4) Family and friends. They get me, quirks and all. Sometimes they share in those quirks.
5) Allie. The big aspect that makes me happy. She gives me a big reason to get up each day (or creates reason for me to feed her early), and she adds so much life into my home. When I have to board her before traveling, it's soooo quiet in the apartment without her. I don't like it one bit.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!