Thursday, June 25, 2015

An Ode to Allie

Sometimes I wish I could be my cat.  She finds joy in the simplest of things, and can sleep whenever she wants to.

Saturday I bought a new quilt, and it's her new favorite thing.  I've needed a new quilt for a few years and I finally found one that I liked.  Allie likes it so much more.




Then there are cardboard boxes.  I ordered an anti-glare screen for work, and let's just say the box it came in was a little over kill.  But I put it on the floor because my girl loves to explore boxes.  Not even 5 minutes went by and this happened:


Yup, that's my girl.

Thinking Out Loud with Amanda.


6 comments:

  1. Ah to have the life of a well-cared for animal! She looks like a sweet cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's very sweet, but not very cute when she's demanding food at 5am...

      Delete
  2. I'm glad this was a happy post! The title had me nervous for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I didn't mean that at all! I saw her having so much fun in the Amazon box last night and I knew I had an easy post for today.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. She really is. She makes my day and she knows when I need to snuggle after a tough day.

      Delete