Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesdays on the Run

I've thought long and hard about announcing this, but since I did 2.75 miles a couple weeks ago, here goes.


I signed up for a 5k.  That's right.  I sent my info and payment in a month ago, and the 5k is in October.  Yes, I have to wait a while, but that will give me plenty of time to keep building, keep having fun, and give me time if I pick up some more knocks that need attention.

I'm also starting to mentally prepare a running outfit, but I need to buy the skirt from Sparkle Skirts.  I'll get that done in the coming months.

Tuesdays on the Run wit AprilPatty, and Erika.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on signing up for a race! That's so exciting :) Good luck in training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm starting small distance but fun times.

      Delete
  2. Goodluck! You will have plenty of time to train. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my goal. I can continue to build through the summer.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Lesley!!! I think it was really smart to sign up for a race so far in advance because it gives you so much flexibility. Can't wait to see the skirt you've picked out, too! Cheers to great training in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've chosen the color but just need to order it.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I hope it turns out well. I'm waiting to be safe with my knees.

      Delete