Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Summer Playlist

It's been a while since I posted a playlist, and since the temps are warming up, here's my summer playlist:


Hawaiian Roller Coast Ride (Lilo and Stitch)
Jump in the Line
Summerzcool
Sunshine and Summertine
Summertine
Boys of Summer
Summertime Blues
Girls in their Summer Clothes
Summer of '69
Smooth
Chicken Fried
He Mele No Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)
Where the Boat Leaves From
Hot Hot Hot
Toes
Take It Easy (live)
Beer in Mexico
Runnin' Down a Dream
Jamaica Farwell
In Summer (Frozen)
Knee Deep
Under the Boardwalk
Pontoon
Under the Sea (the Little Mermaid)


Tuesdays on the Run with  AprilPatty, and Erika.

8 comments:

  1. Love this list, especially the Lilo and Stitch songs. Stitch is one of my very favorite Disney characters! I have Aloha E Komo Mai on my playlist, too! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family loves Lilo and Stitch! I love the songs and listen to the soundtrack all the time.

      Delete
  2. I love all the disney songs :) They're always so cheery and great for summer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my playlists will have Disney songs. They're so fun to listen to and keep me going.

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen some of those songs in a long time! Time to update my play list too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add songs if I come across ones I don't have, but this one has stayed the same, more or less.

      Delete
  4. I need to add some new songs to my playlist... Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I love to have fun with themed playlists

      Delete