1) Starting at my feet, I wear Brooks Adrenaline. I was fitted for the 14's last year and I bought the 15's in February, in what Brooks calls the raspberry color. I have high arches so the Adrenaline's support my feet, with some extra help with my Superfeet inserts. The one change that took some getting use to on the 15's is where they placed the reflector strip in the front. It's on top of the mesh, near my big toe. My big toe would hit that a lot when running and I thought it was hitting the edge of the toe box.
2) Running Skirts, I can say enough about them. I didn't start off using skirts but when I splurged and went with what I call the Minnie Mouse skirt, I fell in love. They're super comfy with two big pockets on the side so I don't have to carry everything while I'm running. I had to do that with running shorts since the pockets are so small, and I felt kind of like a pack mule.
3) Zensah sports bras aren't anything fancy, but they're exactly what I need. I'm not "gifted" and don't need a lot of extra support, but I still need support for high impact running. Zensah is great for my torso and I've never needed any breaking in period for the sports bras. They also come in a lot of fun colors, just like their calf sleeves.
4) Sweaty Bands. Yeah, I might have a problem since they keep coming out with new designs. I always find ones I love, and now they're designing special ones for races, like Disney. I love the Cheshire Cat design I ordered in January.
5) Last, I use Neutrogena sunscreen because it doesn't make me feel like a greased pig. Once I apply it, I don't even feel like I'm wearing sunscreen, which is great! And I need sunscreen. I'm so fair y'all I even impressed my dermatologist the first time I met her. When you impress a dermatologist whose been practicing for 20 years, you're white. Currently I have a bottle of SPF 55, but will go down to SPF 30.
Please note, I love these brands because they work for me. They may not work for everyone, and none of these are sponsored.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!