Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Open for Suggestions

Wednesday posts... Ever since I ran out of trip reports to write up, I've been posting books I've read and loved.  But I started wondering, is there a topic y'all would like to read about?  I have thought about What I'm Loving, but I don't know if I have enough ideas to post those each week.  I'm open to suggestions though to make posts more fun.

I won't be posting the rest of the week since my mom is visiting!  We're going shopping and getting pedicures (much needed BTW) and just have fun.  Have a good Passover/Easter/weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Posting about a particular "theme" each week is more difficult than it sounds. I have enjoyed your travel posts. Perhaps you could do product reviews on Wednesdays. Maybe feature something new you've tried! Have fun with your momma! Happy Easter! -M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think of product reviews, I buying more now that I can run again :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lesley! I love doing product reviews on Wednesdays (just like M suggested!) That leaves it wide open for you- restaurant review, trip review, book review, etc. I would enjoy anything you write about though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops- Happy Easter to you as well :) Hope you have fun with your mom! I've never gotten a pedicure (ugly runners feet) but that sounds so nice!

      Delete
    2. I don't get pedicures often but this does some with spring, when I do need to spruce my feet up.

      Delete
  3. There's always Wordless Wednesday, where you post a random picture??? - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. A lot of my recent pictures are of Allie, but she's so cute!

      Delete
  4. There's always Wordless Wednesday, where you post a random picture??? - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that when ever I get to this point it's when I ask myself, what do I do, what types of things do I enjoy. I find if I write on things that I already like or are passionate about, then it becomes easy to find subjects.
    I am sure whatever you come up with we will really enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm going to try to do. I love books but I'll work in other stuff I love too.

      Delete