Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I Want to Go Back to Cartegena

What I'm loving... Jimmy Buffett's "I Want to Go Back to Cartegena."  There are two versions of this song on his most recent album, Songs from St. Somewhere, the first one just him singing, then the bonus track is the song with him and Fanny Lu, with most of her part in Spanish.  I love that this song sounds different from most of the tropical songs he sings, and I think it's great to run to.  It's just a combo of different instruments and style.


Try staying still while listening to the song.  I know I can't.  I hoped he would play this song last year at the concert since he did in Houston, but sadly, he didn't :(

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a Jimmy Buffet concert in a while but they are always a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun! I have to take a rain check though this year :(

      Delete