Friday 5 and it's 5 blogs to read. I read a lot and don't know how to narrow down to a list of 5, but here's what I like to read about.
1) Recipes. I'm always looking for new recipes and so blogs that promote healthy, easy recipes are fun to go to. Right now I've been looking at Skinnytaste and getting some more crockpot ideas. I'm trying her chicken salsa verde this weekend.
2) Through Heather's Looking Glass inspired me to start my own blog, back when it was Running with Sass. Until I found it, I wasn't really reading blogs either. I discovered this whole new world
3) Travel blogs or travel sections are always fun to read. I traveled a lot until I became an independent adult - rather, living on my own and paying for everything. If I didn't have that darn rent, I could save up for some good trips.
4) Authors started having blogs, some have moved to social media. I still find their blogs fun to read, and sometimes they add tidbits on what inspired them to write a certain book or what they found interesting during their research.
5) Runner's blogs. By this I mean runners like Kara Goucher. C'mon, you've though about what it's like to be an elite, right? Well, if not, their blogs are still quite insightful and provide a peak at the person in and outside of running.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!