Friday, March 27, 2015

My Favorite Shows

Today's Friday Five is spring food, but I don't really have favorite spring food.  I know my summer foods, but spring it tougher.  Instead, since I'm plowing through Mork and Mindy, here are the 5 shows I can watch non-stop, all the time:

1) Scrubs - I lost track of it in college, but I caught up with Netflix.  I haven't watched the last season since the one before that was so well wrapped up


2) the Big Bang Theory - I have all seasons on DVD and watch them all the time

3) NCIS - the mothership.  I feel I have to qualify that since there are 2 spin-offs, one I don't watch any more

4) Outlander - brand new, but I can't tell you how many times I've watched the episodes on DVD already

5) the Muppet Show - Jim Henson.  Enough said.

Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DCMar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!


10 comments:

  1. Big Bang is the only show I watch on your list. Perhaps I need to add some more to my watch list. -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a good show. I caught a rerun from season 3 and bought season 1 to start catching up.

      Delete
  2. i actually don't watch any of those shows which is surprising to me! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch a lot of shows and now a lot of these are in reruns.

      Delete
  3. We watch The Big Bang Theory all the time; can't get enough of those great characters! I really miss Scrubs; I just don't think there's anything that could replace it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Scrubs too. I stopped at season 8 because it wrapped up so well. I'm almost afraid of watching season 9.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love the Muppets and the Muppet Show is so quirky, I love it.

      Delete
  5. NCIS-I never watched until I started watching re-runs on USA....addicted now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those reruns let me catch up on seasons 1 and 2 before I splurged for the DVDs.

      Delete