Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Like A Woman Playlist

Another workout playlist, but this one is fun.  Sunday was International Women's Day, so I wanted to share this playlist.  I've had it for a couple years, but I recently renamed it Like a Woman to go with my Like a Woman post.  As always, I'm looking to keep adding to it so if y'all have suggestions, please leave them in the comments :-)

I Love Rock'N Roll - Joan Jett
Flat on the Floor - Carrie Underwood
Touch the Sky - Julie Fowlis
Man!  I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain
Wild One - Faith Hill
Bye Bye - Jo Dee Messina
Undo It - Carrie Underwood
My Baby Loves Me - Martina McBride
Does Your Mother Know - Christine Baranski
The Way You Love Me - Faith Hill
Better Dig Two - the Band Perry
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
Out Tonight - from RENT
Barracuda - Fergie
Mississippi Girl - Faith Hill
Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
Done - the Band Perry
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Whenever, Wherever - Shakira

Tuesdays on the Run with April, Patty, and Erika.

18 comments:

  1. Love this list! I'll have to add some of them to mine. I also love anything by Pink and Katy Perry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo,I do have a Katy Perry Song I can add. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I have one of your Faith Hill songs on my play list. Since you like Shania Twain, I would add "She's not just a pretty face". That is an uplifting song for women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have a couple of those on a bunch of my playlists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I repeat a lot of songs, but if I want them with others, I reuse them. When the songs work, they work.

      Delete
  4. Wow! This is a fantastic list, Lesley; thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I have fun coming up with these kinds of playlists. I can't get bored with playlists, otherwise I'm not motivated.

      Delete
  5. I love discovering new songs to add to my playlist so thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share playlists because I know others are looking for songs, just like me. I'm always looking for ideas.

      Delete
  6. Great list! "Fighter" is also on my playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is a very recent addition. I was singing it in the kitchen and realized it works perfectly with this list.

      Delete
  7. Love the list! There's a few I have rockin' on mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good songs are great to workout to.

      Delete
  8. Great list! I am embarrassed to admit that I have the same stinking playlist on my iPhone that I put together for Princess Half Marathon 2013!!! I need to step up my game! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kept playlists out of sentimentality, but eventually I start to slowly change them.

      Delete
  9. GREAT list!!! Most of these are already on my playlist, but a few need to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got suggestions from the comments so I'm adding even more to the list.

      Delete